Alpa Patel is a Search Consultant at the PSGCNJ’s Career Center, which is operated by the Opportunity Committee. Recently, she has played an instrumental role in creating one of the six employer databases, which her counterparts – Community Consultants – will use to build relationships on behalf of our membership. Her work on databases, member questionnaires and job-fair scheduling has greatly advanced the committee’s objective, which is to land our professional members in the Talent Network.
- Name: Alpa Patel
- Resides: Somerset
- Interests: Spirituality, community Service, inspiring and empowering others, current events, global travel, ballroom dancing, learning about different cultures.
- Favorite Musician or Artist: Celine Dion
- Favorite Restaurant: Cheesecake Factory
- Favorite Quote: “Om shanti.” (translation: I am a peaceful soul) -SHIV.
“We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think” -BUDDHA
- Fun Fact: Would love to sky dive again.
- Profession: Clinical Laboratory Scientist
- Special Skills: Analytical and technical skills, detail oriented, great troubleshooting and problem solving skills, hightly ethical and conscientous, dedicated and congenial.
- Last Employer: Royal Marsden Hospital
- Seeking: Career in Regulatory Affairs or Clinical Research at any Clinical Research organizaitons (CRO), pharma, biotech or medical device company.
- Three Target Companies: Johnson & Johnson, Bristol Myers Squibb, Covance
- PSGCNJ Committee/Title: Opportunity Center / Search Consultant
- LinkedIn profile: linkedin.com/in/PatelAlpa
Check back every Monday to see who will be next to be spotlighted!