Are you overlooked for positions?
Ever feel the hiring manager just “didn’t get you”?
Do you dread the “tell me about yourself” question?
Getting ahead is often the result of getting a leg up, especially in a job search or in advancing in one’s career. If you no longer want to be viewed as “one of the pack” but as a unique, sought-after candidate, this seminar, presented on February 5 by Alex Freund, is for you.
You know yourself. The challenge is how to communicate who you are in a way that differentiates you from your competition quickly and concisely. Fortunately, there are three types of communication that can create important, strategic advantages for you: 1) the “tell me about yourself” question, 2) the elevator pitch, and 3) the value proposition.
In this seminar, you will:
- Discover the hidden intent behind the “tell me about yourself” question
- Understand the purpose of and differences between tell me about yourself, the elevator pitch, and value proposition
- Identify how and when to use each to your advantage
- Be able to create an engaging “tell me about yourself” response, elevator pitch, and value proposition
- Be able to communicate who you are concisely and effectively
- Interact with others confidently and outshine your competition
Alex Freund is the owner of Landing Expert Career Coaching. You can find job search resources at https://www.landingexpert.com.